Friday, March 26, 2010


Jaymes Reunion - Fine
From the album Everything You’ve Been Looking For

Hello my friend, can you teach me how to breathe again,
can you teach me how to love, can you give me a life?
The problem begins, when I add it up and count again,
I’m losing every fight, and I need some answers
maybe its alright, and I’m gonna land it

Chorus:
You’ve never really loved, until you’ve watched it fall apart
You’ve never really lived, until you felt like you could die
You've never really stood, until the weight has pushed you over
You’re picking up the pieces just to find, your doing just fine

I’m scared to death, that I’ll never find the me that’s best
Every story’s been told, I feel like a loser
All these wounds are getting old, so I’m gonnna land it

Chorus:

Oh, I’m spinning out of control, looking up as I fall,
The colors they blur around me
Oh, I’ve cut up my heart again, this freedom is nothing but sin
I know you know me better, so make it better

I’ve never really loved, until I watched it fall apart
And I never really lived, until I saw that I was dead
And I never really stood, until the weight had pushed me over
I'm picking up the pieces just to find, everythings fine

Chorus:


No comments: