Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Laughter!


Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes in the morning. Those season of weeping are just plain sad. Painful. If you haven't guess it yet, I'm a feeling person. I'm starting to accept this more and more about myself. I don't know if joy would be so sweet in my life, if I hadn't felt some of the pain I've felt. I think this ties in to my thoughts on pain in my last blog. I met with a friend today, and although we talked about some serious things, we laughed and giggled together too. It felt wonderful. A cheerful heart is good medicine. Laughter just feels so healing after a season of sorrow. Laughter is so hopeful. Though I fall, I will rise again. Weeping my last through the night, but joy comes in the morning. God will not forsake me. His mercies are new every morning. I love the gift of laughter. Thank you, God.

No comments: